June 10, 2019 Temple with Esteban
Hello family and friends! Not much time today, as pday is shortened for a temple trip later in the week, but I'll do my best. If you've ever wondered what it's like to be my companion, we recently had an adventure that I think illustrates it. We were down in the 70, which looks, according to Hna Alvarado, exactly like Mexico. While driving away, I saw in the rearview this little old vaquero("cowboy") in a big white hat. I battled with myself for a minute, wondering if we should go back. "Hey, you noticed him," I reasoned, "and you like little old cowboys, so it's probably not a coincidence." I flipped the U-ie, doubting myself the whole time. Unfortunately we had to drive back into the trailer park we'd just driven out of and drive right past him. I tried to sink low in my seat. Then we tried to casually walk past him as if we hadn't just driven by twice, but by the stink-eye that man gave me from under the brim of h...














Comments
Post a Comment